– High in zinc, reduces inflammation and kills acne causing bacteria – Soaks up excess oil – Natural chemical compounds called Saponins which naturally clear blackheads – Saponins have exfoliating properties – High in antioxidants (clears free radicals) – Natural moisturiser and emollient
– Anti-inflammatory – Boosts collagen production – Detoxifies the skin – Removes dead skin cells and softens skin
– Clears dead skin cells – Smooths skin – High in natural silica (strengthens and tightens skin) – High in antioxidants
– Draws toxins and impurities from the skin – Deep Skin and pore cleansing – Helps prevent overproduction of sebum (prevents clogged pores)
– Super fine exfoliant – Clears acne – Boosts blood flow to the face
– Exfoliant – Deep pore cleaning – Reduces acne – Skin detoxifying properties – Gentle exfoliation – Draws out toxins
– High mucilage moisturisation – Softens skin – Anti-bacterial – Anti-inflammatory (primary benefit)
– Anti-inflammatory – Clears black heads – Moisturises skin – Exfoliates the skin
Contains vitamin A, B1, B2, D, E and Beta-carotene. Rich in minerals. Nourishing and moisturising properties. Anti-microbial, Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory.
Follow the below link to view what users write about Exfoliate Dust mask.